Return back to the Writer's Guide
- Please don’t link to a website that you’re affiliated with more than once.
- Please keep the links to websites that you are affiliated with to as few as possible. You can always add links in your MoT profile that will appear at the bottom of the article. Any excessive links will be either altered or removed.
- If you do link to products, services or tools that you are affiliated with throughout your article. Please also provide links to websites with similar products, services or tools to provide balance.
- All articles submitted to MoT need to be original and not previously published in another professional or personal publication or blog. MoT requires the first right of refusal and will copyright all works selected for publication.
- Please see our Publishing Policy for more information on the principles we followed for every article we publish on the MoT site.